Mansycom provides a comprehensive set of Project Management Consulting (PMC) or Construction Management Consulting (CMC) services by using all the modern day practices like 5D BIM technologies as the backbone of the project or construction management decision making support. Our services cover:
- Engineering Coordination
- Material Management
- Tender Document Preparation
- Project Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring & Control
- Construction Supervision
- Cash flow, Cost & Risk Management
- Quality Assurance
- Safety Management
- Reporting & Review
- Project Completion & Closure
Our experience shows that the most successful project management has at its core practicality and scalability. We work to some of the tested guiding principles, which are:
- Keep it practical & simple
- Engage all key stakeholders
- Define scalable consistent methodology & processes
- Simple & effective templates and tools
- Clear governance ensures no surprises
- Timely & accurate project information enables informed decision-making
- Leverage best practice, but customize to suit your environment, project, structure & people
Benefits of BIM
- Visualization: 3D renderings can be easily generated with lesser effort.
- Brings forward clash detection within the design cycle, thereby introducing cost efficiencies to the project – earlier/ faster design decisions/ problem resolution;
- Provides greater certainty that the design is fully coordinated and design documentation is consistent;
- Improved project process outcomes, such as fewer RFIs and site coordination problems;
- Better multi-party communication and understanding from 3D visualization;
- Reduced construction cost through reduced changes during construction;
- Fewer claims/ litigation/ disputes/ conflicts;
- Fabrication/ shop drawings: it can assist in producing shop drawings for various building systems, for example, the sheet metal ductwork shop drawings can be quickly produced once the model is completed.
- Simulation analysis: a model can be easily adapted to graphically illustrate the performance of the building, such as direct sunlight study, natural ventilation, heat gain, evacuation plans, etc. as & when required.
- Construction sequencing: a model can be effectively used to provide accurate information for material ordering, fabrication, and delivery schedules.
- Cost estimating: BIM software has built-in cost estimating features. Material quantities can be automatically extracted, needs to be properly segregated and classified for preparing BOQs and updated when any changes are made in a model.
- ‘As-built’ 3D model & corresponding ‘As-built’ drawings
- ‘As-built’ 3D models for use for maintenance, facilities management
- Transparency and accountability in construction process
- In nut shell, improves productivity, reduces construction time & cost in implementation of capital projects